You have surely noticed that the most delicate things comes from mixing two different areas: cheese and biscuits, coffee and a cinnamon bun, a cup of tea and a fireplace. We at Flarie claim that the optimal combination is the merge between marketing and gaming. So that is what we do all day. We work with advergaming. And we love it.
Flarie is a place where everyone can come as they are. Sometimes we bicker at the breakfast table, sometimes we are joking instead of working and sometimes we discuss our weekend shenanigans at the morning meeting. But, most of the time we are running towards the same goal - to entertain people all around the globe and at the same time change how people view marketing. 72% of everyone in the world with a smart phone are playing mobile games, making games an important part of reaching and engaging the customers of today. That's why we believe it's such a powerful marketing tool.
Flarie are growing and we have reached the point where we would need an Office Manager. So right now we're looking for our first Office Manager ever. Your tasks would surprisingly be: our office! We think that you are a structured person, so let's show you some example tasks in a list:
- The look and function of the office
- Arrange furnitures (both stylish and user friendly)
- Arrange technical equipment
- Arrange after works and events
- Being our wizard, making things happen
Since this is a new position for us you would be a part of shaping how this position would be like. Taste the words one more time: Flaries first Office Manager🌟
What about you?
This is a junior position where we expect that you have finished upper secondary school (gymnasium) and as mentioned above we think that you are structured, but we do also think that you have a stylish mindset in general. Here are some more wishes:
- Able to manage your own time
- A "doer" who don't hesitate to do what has to be done
- Handy, putting up a shelf on the wall or similar isn't a problem for you
- Tech savvy - this is a question of definition of course, but being able to arrange a setup for video meeting for conference rooms, coming with suggestions of what we should have
- Comfortable with both swedish and english
The most important thing for us is that you have a positive attitude, that you are hungry to learn and would like to join us on our exciting journey. And of course, no one is happier than us if you also have an interest in gaming and mobile games :)
The recruitment is ongoing, so let us know as soon as possible if you would like to hear more about the position or what it is like to be a part of the Flarie family. Also, please do reach out if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. Talk to you soon!👋